“The great gift of human beings is that
we have the power of empathy”
– Meryl Streep
Bergstrom Law is a family-oriented law firm. We truly believe that each case is someone’s life and we need to treat it as such. Our value system is based on honesty, earning the trust of our clients, treating every client with respect and continuously striving to go above and beyond the expectations of our clients. These core principles not only define who we are as lawyers, it’s also a reflection of the way we treat others.
Becoming a client at Bergstrom Law means that we’ll approach each new case in the same manner that we would our very own. Working with Bergstrom Law is more than a client-attorney transaction. It is a partnership built on the same mutual goal of achieving a successful outcome for every case.
Throughout the progression of your case, it’s our top priority to ensure that you are totally satisfied with your attorney and the legal services being provided on your behalf. You can feel secure in knowing that your attorney will work diligently for you to answer any questions you may have, quickly respond to your communications and will always be available to you via their personal office phone number & email.
Becoming a Client
The value of retaining the lawyers at Bergstrom Law is that our lawyers bring with them years of “real life” experience with real client cases. Our seasoned lawyers have encountered a multitude of unique and complex cases which enables us to provide customized legal services to all of our clients. This individual customization begins with the free consultations available to every client.
At the beginning of every consultation, our process remains the same. We approach each client case as follows:
♦ With an open mind and a fresh perspective
♦ We erase all preconceived notions related to prior cases
♦ We carefully listen to extract as many details as possible.
We are then able to answer any questions and provide the client with specific details regarding how our legal services can be of assistance to them and their legal needs.
Bergstrom Law State Attorney Credentials & Allocations
“No one cares how much you know, until they
know how much you care.”
– Theodore Roosevelt
- State Bar of Georgia
- State Bar of Georgia, Family Law Section
- State Bar of Georgia, Elder Law Section
- American Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section
- American Bar Association, Chair of Taxation
- American Institute of Family Attorneys
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Cobb County Bar Association
- Cobb County Chamber of Commerce
- East Cobb Business Association
- Georgia Legal Services
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Lead Counsel Review Board, Certified Divorce Law
- Lead Counsel Review Board, Certified Family Law
- Lead Counsel Review Board, Certified Estate Planning Law
- Legal Management Institute, Cornell University of Law
- Stonewall Bar Association
- State Bar of California